We wanted you to know that your Verizon Wireless order was shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huskyla27

Reaction score
Thank you for placing your order with Verizon Wireless. We wanted you to know that your Verizon Wireless order was shipped.

I can't believe how quick they shipped it. WOW.

I tracked it and it says that is was picked up in Pennsylvania at 630am. I should get it before 3pm friday. Nice!!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you for placing your order with Verizon Wireless. We wanted you to know that your Verizon Wireless order was shipped.

I tracked it and it says that is was picked up in Pennsylvania at 630am. I should get it before 3pm friday. Nice!!!

I prefer ordering on line. May have to wait a day but it's worth it.

Those Verizon Stores just don't cut it for me.

Droid Legion

Reaction score

I prefer ordering on line. May have to wait a day but it's worth it.

Those Verizon Stores just don't cut it for me.
Completely agree. This is my second online order. No mail-in rebate and no wasting time at the store. In-store is like ordering take-out at a popular restaurant on a Saturday night.

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
I just ordered mine online as well; should arrive here tomorrow. I paid $149.99 for it after my NE2 discount so that helps. I also bought the car charger...total came to just over $170 and I had to make a few alterations to my monthly plan. I'll be paying about $15 more per month with the X, given the required data plan. I dropped my text message plan down too since I don't text that much anymore.

Can't wait!