New X owner

BlackTTC6

Reaction score
Ordered this morning from Verizon's site and to my suprise it shipped same day so i should have it by 3pm tomorrow. I'm SO excited. I'm replacing a Blackberry Storm thats the biggest POS i have ever used.

wickedgrip

Reaction score
Ordered mine today too, I have to wait 3 days, but believe me I know exactly how you feel

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome - in addition to the sub-forums here, also check out www.droidxforums.com - they gave us our site :)...

TJ110158

Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 15th, and it will arrive tomorrow. So I have questions.

Once I deactivate the D1, and activate and install my programs on the DX, what happens to the programs installed on the D1? Will they still worked via WIFI? or will I have to format the D1 in order to get the programs installed on the DX?

Technoman

Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 15th, and it will arrive tomorrow. So I have questions.

Once I deactivate the D1, and activate and install my programs on the DX, what happens to the programs installed on the D1? Will they still worked via WIFI? or will I have to format the D1 in order to get the programs installed on the DX?

As long as you don't factory reset your D1, it should still work for you on wifi with the APP's you have and any others that you wish to download.