Your suggestions - HERE..

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Tars a wallpaper issue but I completely agree it would be pretty sweet.. I'll see if I can get a live wallpaper of earth in 3d rotating around with screen change.. :)

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Please consider making a version of your Sense style launcher2 with the center button reading "Menu" and not " (Apps block icon here) Apps". It would be much appreciated, thanks.

Will do I'll give that a go here very soon, I really want to the blue themed rom out today so I'm going to try and really work on that, then I'll try and fix tat for you man.. :)

Thanks! Much appreciated

ieatscones

Reaction score
This Zegoe UI font, how is it within the text boxes. I have used some other custom fonts, but they did not fit nicely in the text boxes (cut off parts, overlap).

well its perfect, i have seen no problems, i didnt even know that problem existed cuz this font has no glitches in size or overlap. I only noticed it ONCE in the Opera Beta Browser, but i dont think thats the font's fault, thats the browser

Can you post a preview of the font and the system.jar file you were talking about.. I'll try and give it a whirl today..

the system.tar?
well i cant really post that, but basically i posted a zip file of the two fonts THEYRE ALREADY NAMED CORRECTLY just put them into /system/fonts (replace the two already named the same) and when you reboot your droid, it will look SICK! :icon_ banana:

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Lol, a step ahead of you, already grabbed that up and plan on a release tommorrow.. :) thanks for the heads up though..

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Yes I applied the font and I have to say its quite nice, I decided to. Find all my fonts and I have about 8 or so so I'm going to try and make a rom.tgz that users will be able to flash and select the font they want without messing with anything, ROMS will still be in nandroid format for now.. :)

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
The default font in upcoming release tomorrow is the zegoe font, its looks really nice, I never tried that one before i 've had it along with zegoe light but I've never tried them.. but after trying its quite nice.. :)

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
the process for a rom.tgz file is hard and i'm learning so be patient with me.. lol.. i wnat to get one as close to flawless as i can, i don't want to go making releases that cause more issues for everyone, so please just be patient.. :)

inmate369

Reaction score
the process for a rom.tgz file is hard and i'm learning so be patient with me.. lol.. i wnat to get one as close to flawless as i can, i don't want to go making releases that cause more issues for everyone, so please just be patient.. :)

i like the rom,tgz file system way better