Your favorite cases

Caesars

Reaction score
Honestly the defender doesn't even seem big on this phone, I always go obox!

DROID RAZR MAXX

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I'm not a fan of the Otterbox Defenders myself. I've used them before, as well as the Commuter, and never really cared for either. I could see the need for them if I was in a line of work that would endanger my phone, but since I'm not, it's way too much overkill for me.

My favorite case that I've used for the MAXX is the Diztronic TPU case. I usually hate TPU cases, but the matte finish doesn't make it feel like a TPU case at all (it's also available in a glossy version as well as in several other colors should you prefer). It's incredibly slim, doesn't add hardly any bulk, and it provides more than adequate protection for bumps, dings, and most drops. It also fits like a glove. I had one for my Galaxy Nexus, and now I'm using one on my MAXX. It's fantastic.

I never have a specific brand that I always go directly to, although Diztronic might be the first. I really like the Speck Candyshell series, but the selection of Android devices that they make those for is incredibly small. I usually decide what I need/want based upon the phone itself. Some cases lend themselves better to certain phone styles more than others.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I keep switching between the VZW shell and CruzerLite Android Case...

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Seidio Surface for me:rating08:...not perfect, but darn good. Tried the Obox commuter and found it too slippery.

awriternot

Reaction score
I have Otterbox right now but my fave is Trident. They are supposed to be releasing the new case this month.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

fantom557

Reaction score
i have to say i have used many cases and i am not a fan of cases i like to carry phone in my pocket but so far i have found the CruzerLite the best i had it on my GN and now on the maxx its the best and comes in great colors

kpazzo6

Reaction score
I picked up a case at www.tpu-cases.com . I love the fact the case is ultra thin to not add any bulk to phone once installed and it fits like a glove.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums