Incipio Does It Again With The DualPro

AndroidDissected

Authorized Affiliate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androiddissected.com
Incipio-DualPro-730x730.jpg

As everyone should know by now, I’m a sucker for cases. I may not always use my cases and go through my day to day life completely naked, but no fear, I always make a conscious decision every day as to what case, if any, I will be using. Previously, I reviewed the awesome Watson Wallet case from Incipio, and today I have another awesome case from Incipio, the DualPro.

As with all of Incipio’s products, you are given some pretty awesome looking packaging complete with some goodies. After you tear the box apart, and before getting to the case itself, there is a cardboard insert which thanks you for purchasing the whatever Incipio case you have and it also has a guarantee against any manufacturing defects. Also within the insert, you have a screen protector, complete with microfiber cloth and application card. After you get past all of those goodies, you finally have the case itself.

(Continue Reading @ Android Dissected)

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
What is the feel of their rubber material compared to the Ottorbox Commuter? Do they have the old style silicone that attracts dust or it is the stuff Ottorbox is using now that does not attract anything?

A few of the reviews say this is slimmer than the Commuter, I might be in for one just to change it up every once and awhile.

Incipio
  • Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 2.9 x 0.5 inches ; 0.8 ounces

Ottorbox

• Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 0.6 x 3.1 inches ; 1.6 ounces

Looks like slightly smaller and half the weight. If that is good silicone I will order one for sure.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Well went ahead and ordered the blue one and it got here today. Have to say aesthetically this case is great, slimmer and lighter than my Ottorbox.

However, the inner silicone does not fit very well and is loose. This causes the silver trim on the top and bottom of the phone the show at times. If their outer shell wrapped the top and bottom it would be better.

Ottorbox will have to go back on and back to Amazon with this one. I shall keep searching for another alternative for the commuter.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2