You can't fix stupid

etx_droid

Reaction score
Yeah, it is pretty scary once you realize the whole purpose of facebook is to gather information about a user and send it to whomever. People just don't understand how to lock their stuff down and they get taken advantage of. Remember when facebook was for College's and University's only? It was actually good then...

Taegost

Reaction score
That's great :) my physics teacher in high school always said that some people are too dumb to live, this just proves his point!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Silver Member
Reaction score
i once had a button that said, "stupid people shouldn't breath." a girl walked up to me and said, "they don't." :D

OP
aaf709

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is a bump, but I've noticed people on this forum are putting their phone number in the Phone spot of their ID. Isn't that for the type of phone you're using?

ShowTime

Reaction score
Yes. I've even seen a post/sticky floating around at some point from the mods recommending no one put their actual phone number in their DF profile... some people.. :icon_ nono2:

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
ron white is a funny sonofagun!

On a small plane whose engine was malfunctioning, a scared passenger leaned over to him and asked "how far you think this plane will make it?" Ron replied, "All the way to the scene of the accident."
LOL

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
"How long have you had that injury?"

"Since I injured it silly ...."