yahoo new mail notifications

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by u7mg0, May 10, 2010.

1. u7mg0

u7mg0 New Member

All of a sudden, within last few days, i keep getting notified of new email from yahoo mail, eventhough i dont have any new messages. the email app checks for email every 15 mins and will buzz saying new mail. it never did this before, and it becoming annoying. anyone have this happen/suggestions? thx
  2. kook

kook Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Are you deleting it online? If you delete from your phone, it doesn't permanently delete the email. You have to log in from your computer to do that. At least that's what I've been experiencing.
  3. u7mg0

u7mg0 New Member

its not about deleting them. if i read them, they are not new anymore.
  4. kook

kook Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Then I have no clue....sorry.
  5. phantrik

phantrik New Member

Same issue with yahoo email notifications here, it doesnt happen on every ROM for me though...
  6. trbasil

trbasil New Member

I had that issue once with the stock email app, I logged in to my account on a computer and there was a new email in my inbox causing it. The stock app could see that there was a new email, but for some reason it just wouldn't show it in the app's inbox. Once I read/deleted the email I didn't have that particular problem again.

But I quit using the stock app and have been using K9. I was having too many issues of the stock app having old deleted emails show back up as new, sometimes week or more after I deleted them. It just got really old having to delete an email 3-4 times before it would quit showing up in the inbox. I could even log into the account through the web and the emails would not show, but they would come back in the stock app.
  7. maz227

maz227 New Member

I have the complete opposite problem with mine. It won't let me know when I have new yahoo email even though push is turned on to check every 15 minutes. Wish I could help
  8. lady_amalthia7

lady_amalthia7 New Member

Ahhhhh! Can anyone help me? I recently started receiving multiple email reminder notifications, when reminders isn't on, I have deleted the account and then put it back on, and I have really done everything I know to do. I am not the most computer savvy or phone savvy person, but I know the ins and outs of my phone. By the way, it is yahoo, and I have a droid 2. I do not understand why I am gettig reminders. I have deleted apps, reinstalled apps, tweaked my settings and all the good stuff... I am at a loss... please help if you can, the reminders are getting annoying.... thank you!
Search tags for this page

disable push notifications yahoo mail android

how do i turn off getting notified of yajoo mail on my damsu
how to change yahoo push notification in s3
how to delete push app on android
how to disable yahoo email notification in android phone

i am not being notified of new email yahoo

phantrike
s3 yahoo app stop push notifications
turn off push notifications android yahoo mail
turn off yahoo news notifications
yahoo android e-mail app doesnot push notifications