Yahoo email will not sync to my phone

Osunflower14

Reaction score
I upgraded to the new 2.3.3 version yesterday and all of a sudden my yahoo email accounts will not sync to my phone. I use to get email notifications but now I dont anymore. When I check my email on my regular computer I have 20 emails in my inbox but they arent showing up on my phone. Anyway this can be fixed? I tried uninstalling my accounts and installing them again but that still doesnt work

shockracer

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem aswell, kind of. It only sync's old email in my account up to almost a month ago then nothing new? Has any one figured this out?

Dinc2

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
I upgraded to the new 2.3.3 version yesterday and all of a sudden my yahoo email accounts will not sync to my phone. I use to get email notifications but now I dont anymore. When I check my email on my regular computer I have 20 emails in my inbox but they arent showing up on my phone. Anyway this can be fixed? I tried uninstalling my accounts and installing them again but that still doesnt work

Try to delete the yahoo act from ur device, then add it back on thru My Accounts. In fact are y using the yahoo app? Me? I don't, I just add an acct like yahoo via My Accounts from ur menu

jimidurham

Reaction score
join the party ........ im glad im not alone yes what u describe exactly happens to me. I was told that yahoo does not work on droid & so far we arent alone ..... I have nothing but problems and more problems death to droid......

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
My yahoo acct works fine on both my D2G and DX. However cause of the upgrade, I say give it a try. Delete the acct, reboot, then add it again

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
join the party ........ im glad im not alone yes what u describe exactly happens to me. I was told that yahoo does not work on droid & so far we arent alone ..... I have nothing but problems and more problems death to droid......

Lol noooo don't say death to Droid.

shockracer

Reaction score
Worked great through add account on my Dinc1 but now on my Dinc2 it will say I have mail, I'll click on it and some times it will show and other times it won't. So if it shows up on there I will click a message, read it then go back and it will show the one I have read or non at all?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
I'm betting that it has something to do with yahoo wanting to charge for POP.

I highly doubt. Check ur settings on yahoo via web. I've never had problems where my mail wasn't being sent thru. But probably because I don't have it set to sync every half hour. But if u have a lot of emails, u should also clear cache

jimidurham

Reaction score
I'm betting that it has something to do with yahoo wanting to charge for POP.

I highly doubt. Check ur settings on yahoo via web. I've never had problems where my mail wasn't being sent thru. But probably because I don't have it set to sync every half hour. But if u have a lot of emails, u should also clear cache

time to lock AND LOAD night vision not needed