Wood back

Dweib

Reaction score
I'm about ready to order one of these but I'm holding off for the nicer wood back. Any idea when?? I don't really care for bamboo.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Dolly

Reaction score
I just switched from the Bionic to the Moto X. I have the teak back, ordered online design Moto Maker. It looks very cool. I chose the black face and blue accents, but there is still a white band around the exterior. I would have preferred all black. Took it in to the VZ shop today to transfer phone and the employees hadn't seen the wood before - loved it. Only $25 extra.

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
yes you can see in the moto maker when you pick wood. two of them have black boarders on the back and two have white.

i opted for the carbon fiber look of the black weave with a black from and silver accents. my gf did i think walnut with black and black. her phone does look beautiful.
both phones are in the clear back with colored bumper purchased from the moto maker site.

Dolly

Reaction score
I had a problem with my Moto x and had to order a new one. Second time around I chose the ebony with black face and silver accents. It is beautiful, I don't even want to put a case on it, but it feels a little insecure in my hand.

Dolly

Reaction score
It's too bad there aren't more cases to show off the color and design of the new Moto X phones.

pdaniel219

Reaction score
Yes, it's available on Verizon, as well as most carriers. When you are done designing your phone on moto maker, you have to choose which carrier you use.

Dolly

Reaction score
Yes, I already have my phone, just trying to find the perfect case! I have purchased several already, but they're not quite what I'm looking for.