With 16GB internal memory, apps should be no problem right?

Big Cam

Reaction score
I know I have a different thread, but I wanted to keep topics separate and on topic. I promise I'm not spamming here.

With 16GB of internal memory and 512MB RAM, the apps you download on the REVO shouldn't ever take up any RAM right? I have a Droid 1 and what I hate is if I download too many apps, or especially big apps(netflix) my phone practically stops because there is no memory left.

Please tell me the apps go to the internal storage and the 512MB is reserved for phone operation.

AstroBoy

Reaction score
You should not have any problems, and there are many apps that can be moved to the SD card to free up internal space.

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
I know I have a different thread, but I wanted to keep topics separate and on topic. I promise I'm not spamming here.

With 16GB of internal memory and 512MB RAM, the apps you download on the REVO shouldn't ever take up any RAM right? I have a Droid 1 and what I hate is if I download too many apps, or especially big apps(netflix) my phone practically stops because there is no memory left.

Please tell me the apps go to the internal storage and the 512MB is reserved for phone operation.

Ok. the apps go to the internal storage and the 512MB is reserved for phone operation.:D