Wireless tether gone from market?

s_cuttic

Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to wireless tether? I don't see it on the market anymore. I still have it on my phone and saved in titanium backup but I was just wondering. I use it constantly and don't know what I'd do if I ever lost it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

tee00max

Reaction score
Yeah they said that they took all the tethering apps off the market. I forgot the reason why but its around here somewhere. I would love if someone posted a .apk for it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DROOIID

Reaction score
All of the carriers had Google remove it. Its illegal to use. Search for it on Google.

Sent from my OG Droid, fresh MIUI

lerit50

Reaction score
Yeah they said that they took all the tethering apps off the market. I forgot the reason why but its around here somewhere. I would love if someone posted a .apk for it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

They removed it because it broke terms of service for some carriers, not to mention people abused the out of it.

4shared has it, I just reinstalled it today so I could prove something to my dad ;)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you do choose to post the .apk be sure to host it off site :)

NickZee10

Reaction score
So does that mean it is not safe to use? Will Verizon catch you using it? or what.

DROOIID

Reaction score
Its likely they won't catch you. Just use it sparingly. The fines are high if you get caught

Sent from my OG Droid, fresh MIUI

cobjones

Reaction score
Its on thee google code page.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums