Website
twitter.com
[FONT=&quot]
winner.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]No more charlie sheen winner sign per request[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Well another day, another end to a fun contest with more to come later.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The winners for the Titanium backup service is as followed:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
I would like a copy of the app bad enough that I figured out how to register for this forum with am unintended username.

I have the Eris and it takes 50 seconds to connect calls after pressing speak, it stops typing in the middle of forum posts for no reason, it is irrelevant but it is my little smartphone.

I want to save what good is actually on this device before it self-destructs or I throw it against a wall.

Thanks for the opportunity.

I'm a poor single father college student with a foreclosed home looming, a dog with diabetes, a broke down car, a bad back, too many medical bills, and two sick parents. My life will be just as bad if you give me this app... but at least these other people's lives won't be better!!! dancedroid

Oh baby, back that thing up into me! :icon_ banana:But seriously folks, I keep track with the best mod out there, and other backup applications out there can insert issues into mod updates. I've heard good things about this one and would love to have a copy, so that I can give recommendations to the modding community about the differences between this solution and the other big one (not mentioning names, don't want to turn this thread into a flamefest!).

Thanks!

Hmmm....let's see. My wife tells me I have an Android addiction because I spend almost all of my free time searching and trying new apps. After install said apps surely enough something breaks and I have to SBF back again and start ALL over.

I am always trying new roms and restore apps or backups because inevitably something hoses me once again. I hope that this will serve as reason enough to warrant a copy for free and possibly save my marriage in the future by spending more time with my wife.

P.S. We now have a cat since I do not spend enough time with her and the cat is in addition to the dog and bird. UGGGGGH!

I'm a beta tester. I test ROMs out for developers like Peter Alfonso and as a rule of thumb it's always best to do a complete wipe before installing a new build or revision of a ROM. Thus having the ability to backup the data on my phone would be supremely ideal. One thing I've noticed is that any app that is installed on the sdcard often doesn't get backed up or restored with other such software.

Perhaps the best reason of all is because.... I like pancakes :motdroidhoriz:

Some day I'm going to put an eclair, some froyo, a little gingerbread, some honeycomb, and an ice cream sandwich in a blender and see what it tastes like. :)
Thanks for playing and hopefully this contest was fun for you and for the lucky five, please PM me and I’ll get you what you came here for.