Windows 10 phone with an interesting look

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
neo2.jpg

Nuans is a Japanese Windows phone running Windows 10. With clip on backplates, Snapdragon 617 processor, 5 inch 720p, 2GB of Ram, 13 megapixel camera, USB-C, and selling at $330.

Not bad for a mid-end device. Curious to see if they clean it up an bring it to the states. Stay tuned for more coverage on this phone.

Want to hear from a Windows Phone fan (cough @cereal killer ), something you can get with or would you rather see the specs upped to at least an 808, 1080P, and 3GB of Ram?

Source: The weirdest Windows phone in years comes from Japan

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
@pc747 I'm really really interested in the "Surface Phone" aka "Panos Phone" that is being rumored. Its at least 8 months out BUT if they hold that phone to the same standards as the Surface it should be quite a device.

I think this phone is pretty cool for what it is, and priced very nice, but it's not for me.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
At work they are/have been talking about getting us all company phones. The issue comes in as the owners have iPhones and want to get us those. All the service guys have Android and we want to keep those. They would like us all to be on the same system but neither side wants to budge. I actually mentioned perhaps Windows based tablets as opposed to phones today. After looking into them a little I am becoming rather intrigued by Windows phones.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I like the idea of windows based tablets. I think the next step is to get more capable windows tablets that fits into the nexus 7 (size) category. Though windows find themselves looking up at Apple and Android in the phone department, I really think they can take over the tablet department. Android just have not been able to really grasp the tablets. Samsung is hit or miss and the nexus 7 served a niche, but outside of that I really have not found a tablet that made me feel like I needed it. The tablets out now can easily be subbed with a phone as there is nothing special.

On a separate note, could a chrome tablet be successful?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

kiranchaitanya

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lenovo a6000
neo2.jpg

Nuans is a Japanese Windows phone running Windows 10. With clip on backplates, Snapdragon 617 processor, 5 inch 720p, 2GB of Ram, 13 megapixel camera, USB-C, and selling at $330.

Not bad for a mid-end device. Curious to see if they clean it up an bring it to the states. Stay tuned for more coverage on this phone.

Want to hear from a Windows Phone fan (cough @cereal killer ), something you can get with or would you rather see the specs upped to at least an 808, 1080P, and 3GB of Ram?

Source: The weirdest Windows phone in years comes from Japan
when it will release in india??