Wigets/icons

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by spideyman, May 1, 2011.

1. spideyman

spideyman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a d2g running fission 2.4.3 with launcher pro pluse and I'm would like to replace/customize the homescreen icons/wigets I have the custom launcher icons but that's only dockbar that I know of so is there any way I can customize my app icons and wigets

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

2. MegaThrasher

MegaThrasher Member

Ratings:
    +0
    For the app icons I think that you would do it in the app's .apk.

Sent from my Droid 2 Global running Fission 2.4.3

3. spideyman

spideyman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok dumb ? But how do I get to it n how do I do that I'm new to this rooting thing this is my 1st time

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

4. chrisl20

chrisl20 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Several different ways to do it...but, to get the best feel for what will work for u...search on these forums at the top right...look for 'how to theme' ...there are a couple of good walkthroughs that I have used and they were verrrry helpful...so helpful...but, it can get kinda confusing when first starting...im on my phone, so I can't give u ne good links at the moment...I have em bookmarked on my laptop..but, ...to edit and change app framework...u will most definetly need gimp or photoshop to edit the png's...7zip...and a couple other things...its a lonnnng walkthrough...huge huge walkthrough...and im too tied up to do it right now cuz im@ work. Pm me and I can help u out if u can't seem to find the guide