wifi sucks

Reaction score
So lately my WiFi Is getting worse. When I'm at work, I have the only android phone, and everyone else stays connected to the WiFi with no problem. Stupid I phones lol. And at home I can be in front of the router and still only have 2 bars or it just randomly disconnect. If there a way to fix this?

SylenThunder

Reaction score
I've had this happen with mine before. Usually if I completely clear out all of the stored connections and reboot the phone the issue is resolved.

OP
Forcedbyhatred
Reaction score
Ive tryed that. Its werid though. Yes it in a restaurant kitchen so i under stand there is some interference from all the stainless steel (im a chef) but like if i use google play music, pandora, radio.com, go on facebook, play war of heroes 99% of the time i have to turn the wifi off and on. Using the streaming stuff it plays then skips and drops then have to turn the wifi off and on. Not to mention the problems with keeping a 3g/4g connection so i can text thats a whole other can of worms. Ive restarted my phone, ive removed the connection i use, ive gone outside and gotten the opitmum wifi signal and then dropped that and got the in house wifi and it happens again. After the update it just seems to have gotten worse. Im starting to be convinced that its a conspiracy to make me get a new phone when my contract is up. But right now im at my wits end with it. A kitchen with no music is such a horrible place lol