Widgetlocker Lockscreen Affecting Music???

gudziel1482

Reaction score
I am currently running No Lock w/ Widgetlocker to try and keep my random reboots to a minimum. So far I've only experienced two random reboots since 1.4.1's initial release, which I'm happy with. But I am noticing something that had to do with my sound playback which is bothersome at times.

When I am running anything sound (SiriusXM or Music App) and when my phone locks/unlocks/screen time outs, my sound stops for a second or two but resumes.

When I disable Widgetlocker, everything is cool. Anyone else running into any problems like this with Widgetlocker enabled?

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I am currently running No Lock w/ Widgetlocker to try and keep my random reboots to a minimum. So far I've only experienced two random reboots since 1.4.1's initial release, which I'm happy with. But I am noticing something that had to do with my sound playback which is bothersome at times.

When I am running anything sound (SiriusXM or Music App) and when my phone locks/unlocks/screen time outs, my sound stops for a second or two but resumes.

When I disable Widgetlocker, everything is cool. Anyone else running into any problems like this with Widgetlocker enabled?

I'd hit up Kevin, the developer of widgetlocker. He's always been very helpful when I've asked him about anything. I got in touch with him via PM at xda's site
xda-developers-Kevin's Profile

OP
gudziel1482

gudziel1482

Reaction score

I'd hit up Kevin, the developer of widgetlocker. He's always been very helpful when I've asked him about anything. I got in touch with him via PM at xda's site
xda-developers-Kevin's Profile

Great! Thanks for the tip plower!