White Galaxy Nexus, When?

GreenAcid

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been posted here before, but I'm gonna be getting a SGN in the next few days, and was wondering when they were gonna release (if it's been said) the white version? I've only seen the Germany article about it, and haven't found much else.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Don't know if we'd see one on Verizon for awhile. Yes the Razr has multiple colors now, but that's a Droid, part of Verizon's signature lineup, which the Nexus isn't

OP
GreenAcid

GreenAcid

Reaction score
Ah, the Razr isn't why I asked. LoL. I Just saw the article that was posted on here a few weeks ago, and was just curious. So i shouldn't hold out for one, is what you're saying. right?

prowler85

Reaction score
I realize we each have our own personal preferences, but I was just wondering.......WHY!!!???? View attachment 46438

No really.....never understood the obsession with white phones....they're ugly (this sentence totally ignores that it's personal preference).

OP
GreenAcid

GreenAcid

Reaction score
I realize we each have our own personal preferences, but I was just wondering.......WHY!!!???? View attachment 46438

No really.....never understood the obsession with white phones....they're ugly (this sentence totally ignores that it's personal preference).

That's okay. I'm not afraid to answer why. I Just think a white phone looks richer (not money wise). I had a White iPhone 4, and everyone with a black one was uber jealous that they didn't wait. Of course I did not do it because of that. I Like the look really. Especially the screenshots of the white Nex. It just looks classy I guess?

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I believe Tmobile is supposed to receive the white version first.

The white plastic is slick though and looks a bit cheaper, unlike the normal version which has the bumps for grip.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Ah, the Razr isn't why I asked. LoL. I Just saw the article that was posted on here a few weeks ago, and was just curious. So i shouldn't hold out for one, is what you're saying. right?
I was using the Razr as an example. Because that is a Droid it saw different colors sooner, can't say the same for Nexus as it isn't a Droid. And I've seen alot of people say "...but the Razr has a white one" which is the reason I mentioned it.