Which is your favorite basketball team in NBA ?

AlexSB

Reaction score
I'm looking for Denver, Minnesota, and Brooklyn to all have good years. I think these 3 teams are going to be making a splash in the coming years

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'm looking for Denver, Minnesota, and Brooklyn to all have good years. I think these 3 teams are going to be making a splash in the coming years

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2
I'm a Minnesota fan. To be honest, I had them in the playoffs last year if Rubio had stayed healthy, they were really coming to form and making a strong push near the end. They won't be going anywhere this season, don't think Rubio will be back in time to save whatever record they'll get beforehand.

AlexSB

Reaction score
I'm a Minnesota fan. To be honest, I had them in the playoffs last year if Rubio had stayed healthy, they were really coming to form and making a strong push near the end. They won't be going anywhere this season, don't think Rubio will be back in time to save whatever record they'll get beforehand.

Rubio should be back in December, by January he should already be playing. T-Wolves were gonna have a strong year this year, they got the best PF in the league, and a very good supporting cast but injuries really hurt their start.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
NY Knickerbockers here, we're finally looking like a playoff team right out the gate. i'm excited about basketball again :icon_ lala:

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
da bulls... can we get d.rose back now?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
da bulls... can we get d.rose back now?

I think they should just sit him this season. Even if they get him back i don't think they can get over beating a team like the heat cause they still don't have help for Rose. They're still missing one piece to make them a championship team. They need someone to help Rose take the pressure off him down the stretch

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bellini is coming into his own but boozer just has to go.. I always hated that they brought him in... his offense is mediocre and his defense is just non existent when it matters

rose needs to come back when he can... there's no guarantee that the heat will make it out the east... bigger upsets have happened before