which droid3 rom is stable and fast?

sywangwang

Reaction score
cm9 is not so stable.the requirement of me for the droid3 rom is fist it must stable,second is fast.who can recommend for me?I'm using chinese version of droid3.I'm in china.thanks.

RawrLove

Reaction score
cm9 is not so stable.the requirement of me for the droid3 rom is fist it must stable,second is fast.who can recommend for me?I'm using chinese version of droid3.I'm in china.thanks.

dark droid, steel droid, and liberty seem to be the only real stable ones that r somewhat modified alto eclipse was pretty cool but keep going blackscreeen, rubix wouldnt run on my droid 3 at all just boot looped i wish team haters gummy rom didnt have so much stuff wrong with it cause its the best looking but the worst functioning, including the camcorder not working, half the time the sound dont work in a call, wifi keeps going off, and other stuff im probably forgeting

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
for stability, stay away from ICS :p

check out MavROM 4 or Haters Gonna Hate v4, both are stable, functional and quick. Each brings a little something different to the party

being in China, if you're on GSM network, there are some things that have to be changed I believe. if this is the case, a quick search will let you know what it is

Hangroid

Reaction score

Which Chinese ROM you are using ? XT883 or any other ?

OP
S

sywangwang

Reaction score
xt883.but i have flash the xt883 rom into verizon rom.and i want to flash a stable,fast,and convenient and functional rom.

hillmom

Reaction score
I know what you mean! I flashed Kexec Simplicity last night and was absolutely loving it until I realized no camera. That is my #1 most used app. Eclipse wasn't bad, though I couldn't get the lock screen to change. I'm trying out MavROM 4.5. Just nothing I love yet... Liberty was my favorite (second to MIUI, but it had horrible battery life) on my DX. Thinking I may go that on the D3. JRummy's ROM Toolbox makes it possible to theme easy enough.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

OP
S

sywangwang

Reaction score
i've tried maverick,dark droid,and i find dark droid is good but the theme is ugly.dark droid is stable without and camera or wifi,3g,gps and other problem.but i puzzle there any other rom that is stable without any fault and not battery burning terribly

hillmom

Reaction score
True, there will always be something that we don't like. The android devs are amazing though. There is no way I can do what they do, and even more thrilled that they so graciously share their hard work with us.

So far MAVROM is good... Figuring out that I needed to flash the theme made it easier to make it mine. As long as I have a working camera and an internet connection, the rest in negotiable.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

timovd

Reaction score
Eclipse 2.2.2?

What about Eclipse 2.2.2? It's based on GB. 3.0 Is based in ICS and battery life is terrible (like all other ICS ROM's)
MavROM was my favorite, but it's giving problems with my new Tel Provider.
Using SteelDroid 5.6 now and bringing my charger everywhere.