Where the cheapest place to get the thunderbolt

Reaction score
Well Im getting the thunderbolt by middle of next week. I was looking at wirefly and since Im not the primary on the account its 200. I thought I read some where that people were getting it for 150. Just wondering if that was for the primary account or for anyone. We have a family plan. I see that on this website where it says droid deals is says coupon code THUNDER0321 for 25 off on wirefly but when I do it on the website it says its not an active code. Just trying to get the best deal before I buy it. Thanks

Droid592

Reaction score
I would go with amazon wireless, not much of a difference at all its personal preference but i ordered through them once before and had ZERO issues. The TB is $199.99 also on amazon, im on the same boat with you im ready to pull the trigger by Monday and so far amazon is winning ive yet to find it cheaper anywhere else. The coupons were working a couple months back but are expired now you can also try www.retailmenot.com they usually have good deals there when there available but i haven't come across any.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got mine for $150 from wirefly, because I'm the primary line on the account. If you're a secondary line it's $200. I believe Amazon has the same prices.

OP
B
Reaction score
I would go with amazon wireless, not much of a difference at all its personal preference but i ordered through them once before and had ZERO issues. The TB is $199.99 also on amazon, im on the same boat with you im ready to pull the trigger by Monday and so far amazon is winning ive yet to find it cheaper anywhere else. The coupons were working a couple months back but are expired now you can also try Coupon codes and discounts for 90,000 online stores! RetailMeNot.com they usually have good deals there when there available but i haven't come across any.

I might just go with wirefly cause I seen you can get a free 4gb memory card. So that's a free 40 item which is better than nothing