Where is the Official Droid Bionic ICS?

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
I am running the leaked ICS and very happy I am shocked they have not released the official version yet.

JonnyCobra

Reaction score
Speculation was early third quarter this year. As you can see, we are more than halfway through Q3 and still no official ICS release. My guess is it's going to get pushed back to Q4.

The good news is there are ICS leaks out in the wild now, which means that an official update has to be right around the corner.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nope septemeber..

We already have threads on this though..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can you download the leaked version without rooting?

Yup. You can flash a leak. As long as you are on 232 or below you can go back to to get the ota when it comes out. If you go past that though you can only go up.

Sent from my DROID Bionic using Tapatalk

bhp117

Reaction score
I'm not suprise at all they haven't release ics yet knowing vzw update track record but at least we know it's coming
Even though there's sources pointing ics release in September i wouldn't believe any of it
until they actually release the update info and solid date like when they start pushing 893 902 905 updates
otherwise i can careless where the info is coming from either from moto official facebook , vzw twiter , some tech support guy/manager i think its all speculation and lots of bs

Been using 242 for about a week and totally enjoying it , i would say its the best leak so far and i've tried all of them already

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm not suprise at all they haven't release ics yet knowing vzw update track record but at least we know it's coming
Even though there's sources pointing ics release in September i wouldn't believe any of it
until they actually release the update info and solid date like when they start pushing 893 902 905 updates
otherwise i can careless where the info is coming from either from moto official facebook , vzw twiter , some tech support guy/manager i think its all speculation and lots of bs

Been using 242 for about a week and totally enjoying it , i would say its the best leak so far and i've tried all of them already

Have there been any problems with it?

Sent from my DROID Bionic using Tapatalk

bhp117

Reaction score
Only flash dont play in full screen on either stock or dolphin hd browser
Other than that everything seems to be working fine and haven't gotten any fc