Where is the "droid" ringtone?

donerico

Reaction score
The good old "droid" announcement/ringtone does not seem to be include in CM, am I missing it somehow?

OP
D

donerico

Reaction score

jbulluck

Reaction score
The good old "droid" announcement/ringtone does not seem to be include in CM, am I missing it somehow?

Nope not included. You can download from here: For those that want the "Droid" notification sound - Ben Pike's blog

And follow this: How do I add the droid.ogg file into the root files on my phone? - CyanogenMod Forum guide to install

Feel like im late on this but i just flashed CM6.1_RC3, my first CM ROM ever and I also want the DROID notification however, following this great post to the provided links, I cant seem to find a "Download" button or link anywhere on that site. It says its there but after several tries and hearing DROID about 20x's, I gave up and here I am! Am I missing something guys?? If anyone could help, I would appreciate it very much thanks!

captdroid

Reaction score

Nope not included. You can download from here: For those that want the "Droid" notification sound - Ben Pike's blog

And follow this: How do I add the droid.ogg file into the root files on my phone? - CyanogenMod Forum guide to install

Feel like im late on this but i just flashed CM6.1_RC3, my first CM ROM ever and I also want the DROID notification however, following this great post to the provided links, I cant seem to find a "Download" button or link anywhere on that site. It says its there but after several tries and hearing DROID about 20x's, I gave up and here I am! Am I missing something guys?? If anyone could help, I would appreciate it very much thanks!

Instead of clicking the link do a right click and on the menu click save link as... in firefox or click save target as... in IE

But you probably don't want it now after hearing it 20+ times... lol

jbulluck

Reaction score
LOL...you are correct! I got it tho, thanks a lot!!! I will wait a day or so on setting it, lol!