Where in the %#&! am I getting this from?

OP
onmyway

onmyway

Reaction score
One of those places where we have a lot of sweet t
Current Phone Model
G N 4
insulin calculator, dictionary.com,docs to go /full vsn., find starbucks,no signal theme,open home, scorpio theme, tapatalk pro, word feud,better cut, 3g black, ak notepad just replaced astrid, google goggles....should uninstall but havent....might need the bar scanner...astro/pro,led flashlight, better contacts, billboard bot, calorie counter, compass, constitution, croc. Keyboard.....recent kid games that I downloaded....two days ago....you are not needing....those are my downloaded apps...I took a couple out last night ....but I mentioned that liberation earlier in the thread.....

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you're rooted, you could use Root Explorer and do a search through your /cache for any image files...if you find any, look through them and see if they are there.

Sent from my Droid

OP
onmyway

onmyway

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G N 4
It happened again tonight. I just looked at my pictures and took a bunch of pictures off my droid to install a cd into my laptop and put them on the droid sd card. So the phone is pieced apart and the card is asking my laptop to name the files and as the files are flashing two pictures I am not familiar with flash across my screen and then the picture my Husband sent me of himself this morning. So actually these pictures are numbered prior to my Husbands picture. I JUST DELETED a bunch of items off my SD card. Is this some cloud I somehow got pulled into and it grabbed a picture when I deleted mine.......I do not understand this.

OP
onmyway

onmyway

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G N 4
OKIE DOKIE...now I am really perplexed because the file showing up on the sd card, copied to the pc is not showing up in the gallery on the phone now that it is pieced back together. Anybody have a thought? I do not look at chocolate syrup. I am not what I call a food groper. I do not look at food all day. I go to a gym four days a week this isn't something we need in my house at all....so a picture like this would not be "me", would not be for my boys, would not be something I would send or receive.

Edit:Wipe my SD card. That is what I am going to do. Wipe my SD card.....

Last edited:

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score
OKIE DOKIE...now I am really perplexed because the file showing up on the sd card, copied to the pc is not showing up in the gallery on the phone now that it is pieced back together. Anybody have a thought? I do not look at chocolate syrup. I am not what I call a food groper. I do not look at food all day. I go to a gym four days a week this isn't something we need in my house at all....so a picture like this would not be "me", would not be for my boys, would not be something I would send or receive.

Edit:Wipe my SD card. That is what I am going to do. Wipe my SD card.....

I'm about 100% positive that its an app on your phone that is doing this. Nothing in the phone itself will randomly put stuff on your sdcard.... I would recommend doing a data wipe and then go from there. But backup all your stuff first. And I don't think that wiping the sdcard is really gonna do anything...

OP
onmyway

onmyway

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G N 4
well---we may have just solved the app. Calorie Counter is an app that I use for carb counting for the diabetic little person in the house. The app. is not showing pictures because it is all text but I started thinking about what apps I had used today and guess what....it was that....I doubted myself on chocolate milk being 13 or 25 carbs. It was 25 and therefore I eat my words on groping food because I had to do this today.

THIS WOULD MAKE SENSE. I think I concur only because the two would add up. Why it would throw a picture in my gallery is something different but I am going to run with it for today. I really appreciate the thought because I would have never remembered the little guys lunch hour shot. OH and this is whats sad. If you slow down and give Calorie Counter time to load completely (which my look ups are ten seconds and done, close) there is a picture! Yep, feeling the moment. Thanks again.

Last edited:

harrellj

Reaction score
One option then to keep those pictures out of your gallery is to first find where they are on the SD card and put a file named .nomedia in that folder. That'll hide anything in that folder from appearing in the gallery, as well as available music/video. Since you know where they're coming from now, is why I'm suggesting it.