where/how/can I get keyboard replacement bubbles(buttons)?..keys falling off

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
I've had my original droid since late 09 and of course I've used the hell out of it ever since. I should probably mention that I've dropped it on my carpet floor in my room a few times every now and then(its in a case made for the droid 1 with the extended battery and its cover so it fits on but not completely snug) so I'm not completely blaming the phone for having a crappy keyboard; it is my fault as well. I can see that the buttons were simply probably glued on somehow when they were made and u could simply put the keys back on. but ever since one of the key bubbles fell off(dont know where it went) other ones are starting to become loose. CAN ANYONE RELATE TO THIS AND IS THERE A RELIABLE PLACE TO GET PHYSICAL KEY REPLACEMENTS??? obviously ebay comes to my mind but idk..

fargoneoff

Reaction score
That has happened to mine too! The bubbles fall off from time to time and I have to press them back on. I don't know where or if there are replacements. Although I love my OG Droid, it has been giving me TONS of issues lately and looks like I need to upgrade already.