where can i find verizon visual voicemail

listenman20

Reaction score
try going into applications manager and clearing data for your market application. sometimes that will bring up apps you couldn't see b4

crspang

Reaction score
Just sign up for Google voice. Its free and using it for your voicemail does NOT count against your minutes. And you don't have to pay VZW for visual voicemail.

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
Ok, I copied it off my phone and uploaded it here for you. Let me know if this isn't the app. It looked like it was when I clicked it and read the pop-up window.
VVMStub.apk

I liked the VVM too, but have since switched to Google Voice. I like how that sends me a text/email with the message in text format or lets me go to Google Voice and listen to them. If you can't get it working, you might want to try that. It's just as easy - and free. :) Supposedly, the VVM costs you each month? (At least I believe that is what it said when I first set it up in March)

OP
fiver643

fiver643

Reaction score
Ok, I copied it off my phone and uploaded it here for you. Let me know if this isn't the app. It looked like it was when I clicked it and read the pop-up window.
VVMStub.apk

I liked the VVM too, but have since switched to Google Voice. I like how that sends me a text/email with the message in text format or lets me go to Google Voice and listen to them. If you can't get it working, you might want to try that. It's just as easy - and free. :) Supposedly, the VVM costs you each month? (At least I believe that is what it said when I first set it up in March)

thanks alot fish, it worked dancedroid