Where are ringtones that are downloaded stored?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
anything downloaded from the web browser goes into the 'download' folder on the sd card. You might want to install an app called "download crutch".... it doesn't do anything you see, just allows you to download any file through the Droid web browser. First however, check your 'downloads' tab in the web browser (Open browser > menu > downloads) and see if the downloads actually completed.

OP
Echo3

Echo3

Reaction score
Couldn't find that app in the Market. I checked the downloads tab in my browser and it showed up, but wouldn't locate where the file it was stored in.

I backed up my stuff and did the data reset. The downloaded ringtones are now gone and just manually drag and dropped the ringtone on to my SD card under media- ringtones. Everything works fine now!

anything downloaded from the web browser goes into the 'download' folder on the sd card. You might want to install an app called "download crutch".... it doesn't do anything you see, just allows you to download any file through the Droid web browser. First however, check your 'downloads' tab in the web browser (Open browser > menu > downloads) and see if the downloads actually completed.