where are my voicemail

kycowgirl

Reaction score
I am new to Droid and for a bit I could access my voice mail. But now when I go to phone and select the icon for voicemail all I get is a picture of a blue flower. Why

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am new to Droid and for a bit I could access my voice mail. But now when I go to phone and select the icon for voicemail all I get is a picture of a blue flower. Why

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. If you're trying to reach voice mail its *86. If its visual voicemail then that's another story.

MuonGold

Reaction score
You dial *86 as a phone call. *86 is the Verizon voicemail service. It's an audio only service, you cannot really manage it with the phone. Well you can but it's done using the old-skool dialer buttons during the call to voicemail. It's not Droid widget or app.

Verizon's Visual Voicemail is a Verizon product you have to pay for and can manage your voicemail. After using Google Voice, I wouldn't even consider Visual Voicemail as an option.

Google Voice works awesome! Voicemails are transcribed and easily managed using the Google Voice app. You have to request to be invited to join Google Voice and it replaces Verizon's voicemail altogether. Google up "Google Voice" for details.