Where are my runners?

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I had an amphipod arm band for my Droid Maxx. Worked great. Well as well a know the 6P is much larger. Anyone have a runner band they use for this beast? I've been swapping the sim between runs. It's getting really old, quick.

They have one for the Iphone 6 plus but it's for the iphone. The hole in the front doesn't do me any good.

ArmPod SmartView Sumo™

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I just find it easier to IPod with my runs and gym time and no phone ..I've never been a fan of them arm bands...they do sell cool runners waist straps [not fanny packs]that fit a few small things and I prefer

6s plus Tapatalk

OP
Mustang02

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Nice. Not sure how I missed that.
Only works naked. My supcase will have to come off.

dc2476bdd6ec9a3caae467891bebdd34.jpg

OP
Mustang02

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I just find it easier to IPod with my runs and gym time and no phone ..I've never been a fan of them arm bands...they do sell cool runners waist straps [not fanny packs]that fit a few small things and I prefer

6s plus Tapatalk
Spibelt. I've seen them. My water bottle belt is too small for my phone, any phone for that matter. It fits one truck key.

I don't think I'm comfortable running without an emergency phone. I'll have to think about it.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Spibelt. I've seen them. My water bottle belt is too small for my phone, any phone for that matter. It fits one truck key.

I don't think I'm comfortable running without an emergency phone. I'll have to think about it.

Yeah the one I ran with was flat but could fit a phone nicely ...you just need one that's wider than that Spibelt one ...

6s plus Tapatalk