Where are my pictures stored???

missmeggie2804

Reaction score
I have a Droid incredible and I can't seem to rind any of the pictures not stored on the SD card when I connect to my computer. Help me please!!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

CursedArmand

Reaction score
Anyone know how to transfer the pics from phone memory to card?

If you're referring to files and not apps there are 2 ways. Hook the phone up to your pc, enable data transferring for your SD card, then just click n' drag whatever you want.

Method 2 is to get Astrology File Manager app and transfer them individually.

lisasha3

Reaction score
Same issues here. Cannot find the photos listed as stored on my SD card. I connect to computer as "mount as disk drive". All my photos are in the DCIM 100 media subfolder EXEPT the SD card ones. They are NOT there. By connecting my phone it adds two disk drives to my computer. Neither of these contain the SD card photos. They are clearly on my phone as I can see them so where the heck are they when I connect to my computer? Please help.
If it requires enabling some kind of data transfer - as mentioned in previous post - "enable data transferring for your SD card". Please tell me how to do this.
Thanks

jg_xsboost

Reaction score
I had same problem.

Found them in emmc/DCIM/100Media.

Copied to my SD Card then deleted the ones in phone memory.

palmtree89

Reaction score
Broken Screen / Cannot access pics and videos

I went in to a Verizon Store and they told me to hook my phone up to the computer and see if I can download the pics/videos from there... I would like to know first of all why my pics & videos did not save on to the SD Card. I upgraded the SD card for this reason alone. ??? Secondly, how do I hook up my phone to the computer? Sorry a little frustrated...

BOYJ

Reaction score
Open your camera app and go into the camera settings. You should be able to specify where your pics and videos will save to. Also download Astro file explorer from the market and use that to find your pics. More than likely they are saved on your phone storage instead of ad card by default. That will be in the emmc/ folder.

Droid Incredible CM 7.0.3
Incredikernel 2.6.37.6

palmtree89

Reaction score
My screen is broken which is the issue... how can I pull my videos/pics off of my incredible with a broken screen. HELP!!

BOYJ

Reaction score
Do you have a USB cable for your phone? If so, hook your phone up to your computer. It should automatically open 2 drives like G: and H: or some letter like that on your PC. One drive will be your SD card and the other will be your phones internal storage.

What I have noticed is whichever drive is the first alphabetically will be your phone storage...for instance...E: and F: (E: will be your phone storage and F: will be the SD card)

If you do not see the drives display go to My Computer or Computer and you should see the list of drives available. Navigate through the drives to find your pics and videos.

For your phone storage drive:
Should go in this order emmc/DCIM/100MEDIA

For your SD card:
Should go in this order mnt/sdcard/DCIM/100MEDIA

You may have a minor problem if your screen is not working. When you first connect your phone to your PC it asks you on the phone what kind of connection you want to make. If you can't see these options, I would try to wing it and guess where on the screen you need to push. Try tapping the screen about 3/4 of the way down the screen or 1/4 of the way up the screen from the bottom. That is roughly where that button is if you can't see it. If it doesnt work, unplug the phone then plug it back in and try touching the screen in a different place.

Hope this helps.