1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Where are my pictures stored???

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by missmeggie2804, Feb 18, 2011.

1. missmeggie2804

missmeggie2804 New Member

I have a Droid incredible and I can't seem to rind any of the pictures not stored on the SD card when I connect to my computer. Help me please!!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App
  2. Pineapple95

Pineapple95 New Member

Open the DCIM folder, photos are in 100Media subfolder
  3. skendall

skendall New Member

Anyone know how to transfer the pics from phone memory to card?
  4. CursedArmand

CursedArmand New Member

If you're referring to files and not apps there are 2 ways. Hook the phone up to your pc, enable data transferring for your SD card, then just click n' drag whatever you want.

Method 2 is to get Astrology File Manager app and transfer them individually.
  5. lisasha3

lisasha3 New Member

Same issues here. Cannot find the photos listed as stored on my SD card. I connect to computer as "mount as disk drive". All my photos are in the DCIM 100 media subfolder EXEPT the SD card ones. They are NOT there. By connecting my phone it adds two disk drives to my computer. Neither of these contain the SD card photos. They are clearly on my phone as I can see them so where the heck are they when I connect to my computer? Please help.
    If it requires enabling some kind of data transfer - as mentioned in previous post - "enable data transferring for your SD card". Please tell me how to do this.
    Thanks
  6. jg_xsboost

jg_xsboost New Member

I had same problem.

Found them in emmc/DCIM/100Media.

Copied to my SD Card then deleted the ones in phone memory.
  7. palmtree89

palmtree89 New Member

Broken Screen / Cannot access pics and videos

I went in to a Verizon Store and they told me to hook my phone up to the computer and see if I can download the pics/videos from there... I would like to know first of all why my pics & videos did not save on to the SD Card. I upgraded the SD card for this reason alone. ??? Secondly, how do I hook up my phone to the computer? Sorry a little frustrated...
  8. BOYJ

BOYJ New Member

Open your camera app and go into the camera settings. You should be able to specify where your pics and videos will save to. Also download Astro file explorer from the market and use that to find your pics. More than likely they are saved on your phone storage instead of ad card by default. That will be in the emmc/ folder.

Droid Incredible CM 7.0.3
    Incredikernel 2.6.37.6
  9. palmtree89

palmtree89 New Member

My screen is broken which is the issue... how can I pull my videos/pics off of my incredible with a broken screen. HELP!!
  10. BOYJ

BOYJ New Member

Do you have a USB cable for your phone? If so, hook your phone up to your computer. It should automatically open 2 drives like G: and H: or some letter like that on your PC. One drive will be your SD card and the other will be your phones internal storage.

What I have noticed is whichever drive is the first alphabetically will be your phone storage...for instance...E: and F: (E: will be your phone storage and F: will be the SD card)

If you do not see the drives display go to My Computer or Computer and you should see the list of drives available. Navigate through the drives to find your pics and videos.

For your phone storage drive:
    Should go in this order emmc/DCIM/100MEDIA

For your SD card:
    Should go in this order mnt/sdcard/DCIM/100MEDIA

You may have a minor problem if your screen is not working. When you first connect your phone to your PC it asks you on the phone what kind of connection you want to make. If you can't see these options, I would try to wing it and guess where on the screen you need to push. Try tapping the screen about 3/4 of the way down the screen or 1/4 of the way up the screen from the bottom. That is roughly where that button is if you can't see it. If it doesnt work, unplug the phone then plug it back in and try touching the screen in a different place.

Hope this helps.
Search tags for this page
droid incredible 2 where are my pictures
droid phone broke spme of my pictures stored on my sd card are missing
how can i get my pictures off my phone and put them in a memory card on an android incredible 1 htc phone
how do i get to pics stored on the phone and not the memory card
htc incredible 2 cant find saved pictures
htc incredible where are pictures stored
where are my photos stored on droid incredible
where are my photos stored on my droid
where are my pictures saved on my android
where are photo's stored on the htc incredible
where are photos stored on incredible 2

where are pictures stored on droid

where are pictures stored on htc one
where are pictures stored on htc rezound
why my pictures not stored in my android phone