Where and how do i get my contacts back if i backed them up

xstakx

Reaction score
Yesterday i did a backup of all apps and data which backed up my contacts as well. Shortly after i messed up messing with roms,(not sure to this minute what i did wrong) so i did a factory reset and started over. Im back and got everything back but all my contacts were erased and i dont know how to access my contacts from my backup file. I used titanium backup. I found the files but i cant access them. They are either in db or .tar format. Can anyone help me here, I lost alot of contacts. Thanks.

ptsmith24

Reaction score
You can do an import by pressing menu in your contacts list. Import them into Google. If you do that then they will sync up when you sign on during setup. Then you shouldn't have to worry about backups.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
X

xstakx

Reaction score
Ya thanks but im a little late for that now. Im needing to know what i can do now that my backups are on my sd. Thanks for heads up though.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ya thanks but im a little late for that now. Im needing to know what i can do now that my backups are on my sd. Thanks for heads up though.

PTSmith told you what to do -- what are you trying to do? You can backup the backup.