When Can we see Viper Alarm System app for Droid

DroidSickness

Reaction score
Can wait for this it would be amazing for the Droid. The problem I think its an app that I think only the Vipper copany would have to make or correct me if Iam wrong. Iam guessing it would have a to be an app company that would have a contract with Viper.

Heres the link with Hot blonde that should come with the app too lol.
[video=youtube;MhRuOPsuBUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhRuOPsuBUk[/video]

Yes I hat Iphone but thats why Iam asking to see if any of the app developers or anyone may have info.

Sex Cells

Reaction score
Can wait for this it would be amazing for the Droid. The problem I think its an app that I think only the Vipper copany would have to make or correct me if Iam wrong. Iam guessing it would have a to be an app company that would have a contract with Viper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhRuOPsuBUk

Yes I hat Iphone but thats why Iam asking to see if any of the app developers or anyone may have info.

Well, it certainly isn't an app only DEI(viper) can make, although since they likely have rights to the technology used, you wont be seeing an app in the store made by anyone else (which leaves some options i suppose, but that would be bad-news-bears for you).

Don't worry though. Developers are not making apps to support the iPhone. They're making apps to support the bottom line.. Just like every other business, they're out to make money. Money is where the market is. As more users go the android way so does their money, so do the developers.

Androids penetration in the market doesn't necessarily need to grow, because the market is. But it will, and i'd bet my last penny it will grow substantially, as it has been. So don't worry, you'll be covered in due time :) Maybe sooner than you think.

OP
D

DroidSickness

Reaction score

Well, it certainly isn't an app only DEI(viper) can make, although since they likely have rights to the technology used, you wont be seeing an app in the store made by anyone else (which leaves some options i suppose, but that would be bad-news-bears for you).

Don't worry though. Developers are not making apps to support the iPhone. They're making apps to support the bottom line.. Just like every other business, they're out to make money. Money is where the market is. As more users go the android way so does their money, so do the developers.

Androids penetration in the market doesn't necessarily need to grow, because the market is. But it will, and i'd bet my last penny it will grow substantially, as it has been. So don't worry, you'll be covered in due time :) Maybe sooner than you think.

Thanks for the info thats sounds exactly what I was thinking and all the facts you mentioned about the the markert could not be father from the truth.

Sex Cells

Reaction score

Thanks for the info thats sounds exactly what I was thinking and all the facts you mentioned about the the markert could not be father from the truth.

Oh yeah? Enlighten me.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is pretty cool! Now if I can just find my Viper that I have laying around...It's here somewhere, I swear!! ;)

phillyphill39

Reaction score
Hopefully we will see it if not no biggy, i have 1 of the newer viper alarms and i like how the remote looks. but it would be cool.