What's Your Longest On One Charge?

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
Just curious as to what everyone's longest charge is. So, far mine is about 19.5 hours with moderate usage. Pretty decent for a phone that has supposed bad battery life. LOL

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Just curious as to what everyone's longest charge is. So, far mine is about 19.5 hours with moderate usage. Pretty decent for a phone that has supposed bad battery life. LOL
I agree...not bad battery life on a Razr. I turn mine on around 630AM and off around 1130PM and always have 60-65% battery left. I'm not sure how long I could go if I didn't turn the phone off every night to charge....probably a good 30 hours with moderate use.

OP
IceAngel8381

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
I don't turn my phone off at night due to the cell being our only phones in the house, but I imagine if i did, it would probably be about the same as 24-30 hours.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
33 hours this past weekend with moderate use on Saturday and heavy use on Sunday. Plugged in at 19% on Sunday afternoon. I'm using the extended battery and average around -95 signal strength.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
33 hours this past weekend with moderate use on Saturday and heavy use on Sunday. Plugged in at 19% on Sunday afternoon. I'm using the extended battery and average around -95 signal strength.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post
Three things....thanks I'm a 30 year Vet...nice battery life...and are you in the right forum...this is the Razr forum...not Resound.

SallyC

Reaction score
I'm not sure my longest, but a few days ago I posted of being "at 20h 14m 4s and 64%" That was kinda fun. :biggrin:

mcsoul

Reaction score
My phone started to change battery life and heat output for the better with no explanation.
I had been using smart actions and was getting decent to good battery life. The phone would
warm slightly when under heavy use such as gaming and slightly less hen viewing videos and
such. A few days ago, I needed to keep the phone working with the display off but I was finding
that I had trouble shutting down smart actions even though the tile said the action was off, it still
seemed to be on. I could not turn off the display without interrupting a download.

I turned the smart actions off buy just disabling all the tiles (not removing them) and rebooted the
phone. Now here is the oddity, the phone is running cooler and the battery life is unnaturally good
with wifi and cell data left on. The phone comes off the charger at 7:15 am I was at 80% by 10pm.
The phone seems cold to the touch all day long and under use videos to not warm it up and playing
games get's it less warm than it used to.

I cannot explain why this happened, I had rebooted at least once or twice (but always with smart actions)
since the last update push.

jrpbulk

Reaction score
1 day 10 hrs then I plugged it in to my car doc and it reset the meter.

OP
IceAngel8381

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
Coming from BlackBerry, I'm happy to get anything over 8 hours. LOL

The numbers I posted were with 4G on, I will have to see what it is with just 3G.

msengul

Reaction score
My longest on my bionic is about 2 days of heavy use.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Kierra

Reaction score
I always plug it in at home but it was at about 60% after 15 hours when I plugged it in last night.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I agree...not bad battery life on a Razr. I turn mine on around 630AM and off around 1130PM and always have 60-65% battery left. I'm not sure how long I could go if I didn't turn the phone off every night to charge....probably a good 30 hours with moderate use.

JP, you're my hero! ;)

OP
IceAngel8381

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
I used the hell out of phone today and got 29 hours out of a single charge. WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! :)