What's up?

DarkJackWolf

Reaction score
Hey, I decided to join because I had a question. I just wanted to make sure I posted in the right forum. So where can I ask about hardware related issues, specifically about a cracked screen and how to prevent it?

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Welcome! You can scroll through the forums and find the one that is specific for your phone. Look for sub-forums like accessories. Otterbox seems to have good cases like the defender for protection purposes. Have fun and good luck!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. We can try to assist u in every possible however u may wanna check out our sister forum Android.net where we have a section for the Motorola Triumph. If not search a topic and see what best suits ur question

OP
D

DarkJackWolf

Reaction score
Thanks Hawaiian Princess, I will head over to Android.net

tituswife

Reaction score
I looked for New Thread under forums, but it is hiding from me! In the app, not website. Thanks.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I looked for New Thread under forums, but it is hiding from me! In the app, not website. Thanks.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

If you are trying to find out how to start a new thread from the app which it sounds to me like you are. Just navigate to the correct forum and hit the menu button. When the menu pops up you will see "New Topic." Thats what you need to start a new thread.