Hello! Here for help!

Boundarywarden

Reaction score
I am relatively new to the smart phone world and after having perused the site for awhile I decided I had better join so I could ask specific questions since most of the questions and answers I came across were over my head.

The Motorola Droid 4 is a slick phone and does all I need it to do but I am sure I am not making the most of it. However, what I am looking to do is get information regarding removing applications I don't want and making sure I don't mess up my phone in the process.

Thanks and I look forward to learning from you and hopefully, down the road, answering some questions myself! :)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome aboard!

You can check out system settings / app manager / all and open the app you want to remove (i.e. Verizon Tones) and if you are able to "disable" it, it will show a disable button in the upper right corner. The other way is to root your device and then rename / freeze any apps you do not want - however, be careful on what you rename / freeze as it could affect how the phone operates and if you do root your device, try not to delete any apk's as you may find yourself needing them down the road!

Good luck!