Hello everybody

alexkach

Reaction score
I am comparatively new user of droidx - Verizon. I honestly have a lot of questions and probably almost no answers. Hope to learn how to use my new smart phone.
With best regards,
Alex,
Arkansas, USA

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
Take a seat and make your self at home.
Glad you joined us, there's lots to be learned from the forum. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
A

alexkach

Reaction score
Hello Alex,

Welcome to this community. I am also somehow new and i found all the member are very co-operative here. I wish you will enjoy a lot here.

Have a great day !

Regards,
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Angle Hawlk[/FONT]

Hello Angle,
Thank you for your warm welcome.
The forum is looking so professional that I even am not sure about what of my questions should be appropriate and where to post them.
I see in your signature "Streaming Hosting" URL. It is looking like my droidx is some kind of small computer. It is fashion right now to make personal webcams. One of my friends from Australia has some and it seams to me he is here at the forum too. Do you thing it would be possible to setup personal webcam on the droidx using monitor, camera and microphone of the phone like we do with PC? Does your advertised hosting company do hosting for such private webcam pages. There is SkyPe preinstalled in the droid x but it works as phone only with no video. Video is advertised for extra charges and it is not clear if it's gonna work with specific models of androids.
Thank you again for your attention,
Best regards from Arkansas, USA.
Alexander

OP
A

alexkach

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. We also have a subsection dedicated to the X. To get there click on the Forum tab at the top of the page then scroll down until you see the Droid X section.

Hi, dlwhtrose,
Thank you for your welcome. I'll try my best to follow your suggestion. How do you think should be called my droidx here if the system's description is looking like this:
Droid_system.jpg

Thank you again for hospitality,
Sincerely,
Alex :)

OP
A

alexkach

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
Take a seat and make your self at home.
Glad you joined us, there's lots to be learned from the forum. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Hi, Quicksilver7714,
Thank you for your welcome,
I hope to rick up the basics and else what ever I'll be able to understand.
With best regards,
Alex
:i-m_so_happy:

OP
A

alexkach

Reaction score
welcome to forum!

Swyped with an Aloha from Hawaii
Thank you.
I've just returned from trip to Maui. It was such great thing that Verizon works almost everywhere in Hawaii. I don't know what I would do without my droidx navigation & Internet at Hawaii.
Aloha! :)