What's up from NY!!

icur12

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say I counldnt be happier with the switch from the BB Curve to the Motorola Droid!! Only complaint so far is I travel into Canada for work and the phone drops out at the border so no GPS or email. I can turn my service on but the warning says that I will get charged very high roaming fees so I only turned it on for short amounts of time to get my email then turn it off.

One question I had though, in my email there is a pink line on the left hand side. Can I change that color? My friend also has a Droid and his is blue and green??

Thanks,

Pete

hogowner

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say I counldnt be happier with the switch from the BB Curve to the Motorola Droid!! Only complaint so far is I travel into Canada for work and the phone drops out at the border so no GPS or email. I can turn my service on but the warning says that I will get charged very high roaming fees so I only turned it on for short amounts of time to get my email then turn it off.

One question I had though, in my email there is a pink line on the left hand side. Can I change that color? My friend also has a Droid and his is blue and green??

Thanks,

Pete

welcome Pete.....now you are really into some fun now that you have found this forum.....

PS..fellow New Yawker here also :)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Thanks,

Pete

Welcome, Pete! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

I think that the color bar by your email is the order you have added your email accounts into the Droid. I have three accounts. The first account is pink, the second is gold, and the third one I added is blue. It's just a way to keep track of what email is from which account in the combined Inbox. I think it's random by the Droid.

:welcome:

warrior21

Reaction score
welcome to the forum Pete

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk