Whats up DroidForums?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by badz, Dec 18, 2009.

1. badz

badz New Member

How's everyone?

I just invested into the Motorola Droid hardly two weeks ago now I guess. I am a Computer Science undergrad major so tech is my life, Linux is my good friend, and I <3 open source.

With that said, I know my place and I am definitely a newbie when it comes to the level of conversations about phones I intend to read here on the forum, as well as general topics over the Android OS.

I know I hardly read the newbie section of forums I frequent so I think I'll stop it there, but I hope to learn some great incite from everyone here! (Through a Google search I came here and already learned about the multiple calling voice codecs avail and changed mine to the supposedly better -B version of whichever the codec was. Awesome start!)
  2. boatman2220

boatman2220 New Member

Good to see more tech, people here. Hope you enjoy your time here. I'll be looking for your posts here. I'm sure you can teach us a lot.
  3. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

Welcome to the machine! Yeah man, enjoy.. there is plenty of good stuff here, I know I have learned a lot..
  4. badz

badz New Member

Thanks guys. It's bad that I found this site this week in particular because its finals week haha. I can easily see myself getting sucked into a ton of threads and just blow off the studying I have to do.

Again I'm psyched to learn as this is an unexplored area for me, and I'll start posting my questions/responses as soon as I get some quality time.