What's everyone think of the update?

tituswife

Reaction score
Received the update yesterday. No real changes noticed. What do you think?

Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Slide It.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
I like it so far nice to have some more apps for the multi window. Other than that I really havent noticed much difference.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Droid Forums

stang64

Reaction score
The option to customize the notification panel was added which in my case wasn't there before.

OP
tituswife

tituswife

Reaction score
Settings > display > notification panel

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Swift Key

OP
tituswife

tituswife

Reaction score
I didn't know that. Thanks!

wardo

Reaction score
I think the phone is still great. No complaints only gets better

MacLeod

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday. Can't really tell any difference aside from the notification bar configuration option now. The stock browser seems to be a little snappier. Actually the whole phone seems to be a little snappier now but that could just b my imagination.

kunzy

Reaction score
Had some time with it now and I'm noticing that my signal at work isn't as good as it was b4 the update it will go from 4g to 3g to no signal within a couple of minutes. I also have rebooted more than I used to plus my battery life isn't as good (probably cause of the strain of trying to find a signal) so far phone has gone backwards with the update in my opinion (starting to remind me of my nexus)

OP
tituswife

tituswife

Reaction score
Had some time with it now and I'm noticing that my signal at work isn't as good as it was b4 the update it will go from 4g to 3g to no signal within a couple of minutes. I also have rebooted more than I used to plus my battery life isn't as good (probably cause of the strain of trying to find a signal) so far phone has gone backwards with the update in my opinion (starting to remind me of my nexus)

I'm sorry about that. I'm glad I haven't noticed that!

OP
tituswife

tituswife

Reaction score
I'm really enjoying the new apps on the split screen. Now, I can read my free Kindle blog and have Kindle up to "buy" them at the same time!

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
I have notived since the update it wont give me the option to choose google chrome when clicking on a link just uses the stock browser is there a fix or am I stuck nothing wrong with the stock I just prefer chrome is all.

cmurphy81

Reaction score
I have notived since the update it wont give me the option to choose google chrome when clicking on a link just uses the stock browser is there a fix or am I stuck nothing wrong with the stock I just prefer chrome is all.

I uninstalled and reinstalled chrome and that fix my issue or you can go to settings> manage applications> all scroll to browser select it then scroll down and click on clear defaults