What will the Android version after Jelly Bean be called? (a "K" word, obviously)

bwass

Reaction score
smokeyrd said:
Well Droid is a trademark of LucasFilm so I would imagine if they really wanted to they could...not to mention Klondike Bar sales would go through the roof...for a year or so.

Klondike bar would be great if the two companies came to an agreement but imo Klondike is too much like ics

dirkbonn

Reaction score
I'm puttin' my money on Key Lime Pie. That's the only one that is actually a desert and American. The Key Lime comes from the Florida Keys I think.

Jack597

Reaction score
Maybe Krumkake? If Google was in Minnesota, that's what they would call it. But seriously, Key Lime Pie is probably correct. Gives us a nice three-letter acronym to use when searching the internet too. "Bionic KLP." I hope this is the last time I ever type that!

cyclonmaster

Reaction score
Hmm...sound difficult. What delicious desert start witk 'K"?

Let's say "key lime pie" is a confirm name.

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
So should we call Android 5.1+ "Lady Fingers"?:blink:

delzell

Reaction score
If not Key Lime Pie, it will be kookie. The "K" makes it more cool. Everyone knows that if you spell "cool" with a "K", your either dyslexic or badass. Though it could even be Kool Kookie!

Reaction score
I wonder what will happen when Google runs out of dessert names for their OS? Cheeseburger 1.0?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
when it gets to Q ask Rosie Perez she specializes in foods that start with the letter Q

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk