What will the Android version after Jelly Bean be called? (a "K" word, obviously)

Rento

Reaction score
Then what will P be... Do they dare make a second OS containing "Pie"?

I'ma fairly sure that they'll keep the desserts family safe if you know what I mean... :happy3:

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Then what will P be... Do they dare make a second OS containing "Pie"?

I'ma fairly sure that they'll keep the desserts family safe if you know what I mean... :happy3:

Pestachio(sp.?) Lol, simply because I don't know if I'd have faith in an os called peach cobler.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
Aren't there several threads on this now?

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Aren't there several threads on this now?

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.
well since were saying things that don't matter...
This is the Only one who has the forever important adamwhitehead responses in it, so this is the best.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

tmas

Reaction score
The obvious choice is Klondike Bar, of course. :happy3:

2bashy

Reaction score
KANDY KANE...OF COURSE!!!! (Key Lime Pie is not that tasty).

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Kumquat - which is a citrus fruit that looks like a tiny orange. You eat them peel and all. Would be funny, because it's a fruit like an apple is LOL

EDIT: I'm gonna guess Key Lime Pie, it's a three word name like Ice Cream Sandwich. People will call it KLP for short!

smokeyrd

Reaction score
Im gonna go for Klondike...What would you do for a Klondike OS? Trademark or not...they could always gain rights to use it if they thought the slogan was good enough.

JaeL41

Reaction score
smokeyrd said:
Im gonna go for Klondike...What would you do for a Klondike OS? Trademark or not...they could always gain rights to use it if they thought the slogan was good enough.

"The pre-release versions of Android were dubbed Astro and Bender, but these names could not ultimately be used for trademark reasons."

Now if they couldn't use the first two names, how would they be able to use Klondike?? My guess is key lime pie also.

smokeyrd

Reaction score
Well Droid is a trademark of LucasFilm so I would imagine if they really wanted to they could...not to mention Klondike Bar sales would go through the roof...for a year or so.