What up!! From MN

DROIDMN

Reaction score
Hello, I have had my droid since a little after X-mas. I have read the Droid forums since. This always seems to be the first one I go to when I have trouble and always seem to be able to find a post, within a post, with a link to get me thru. I have been rooted for a while and currently have UD 9.8.0 :blackdroid: with SRT's Multi-colored Droid LW. Great job to all involved there. I check here every day to make sure I haven't missed anything while sleeping, they are so fast with updates and improvements. lol

Thank You.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello, I have had my droid since a little after X-mas. I have read the Droid forums since. This always seems to be the first one I go to when I have trouble and always seem to be able to find a post, within a post, with a link to get me thru. I have been rooted for a while and currently have UD 9.8.0 :blackdroid: with SRT's Multi-colored Droid LW. Great job to all involved there. I check here every day to make sure I haven't missed anything while sleeping, they are so fast with updates and improvements. lol

Thank You.

Welcome to the insanity, DROIDMN! Glad to have you here! Sounds like you're doing just fine on your own. Enjoy yourself!

:welcome: