New hereeee!

mtc7011

Reaction score
Hey all!

I am new here and to Droid phones. Was a iPhone/At&t customer for the 3g and 4g models. I found that the iPhone was a great phone a few years ago and well At&t has always been so so for me. Feels like the iPhone is being surpassed by the Droid phones now. With the passing of Steve Jobs I feel like that will only get worse for Apple. Seems like he had an immense impact on Apple...

Now that I am back with verizon it seems like I notice a big difference in the two cell service providers. My coverage has gotten better and the amount of dropped calls I have gotten have well... dropped. Also verizon offers a discount with my employer. So I am getting much better service at a lower price as well.

Also I got kinda lucky with the Razr Maxx. I purchased the Razr at first oblivious to the fact that the Maxx would be available a week later. I was within my 2 week period of being able to return the phone for another with only having to pay the $35 restocking fee. I was also able to return the week old otterbox case since the Maxx would no longer fit into it (which was nice of Verizon to do). Allthough the Razr was nice the Razr Maxx is awesome with the extended battery! I no longer feel like I have to conserve the battery to get thru the whole day.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! We are happy to have you with us.

And congrats on the Maxx, I have heard lots of good things about it for sure :biggrin:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!!

Congrats on the Maxx! Jump in & enjoy!