What ROM?

Reaction score
Im stuck between the Warm Z Two Point Two, Magnolia, and Redemptive Revolution.

What are the strong points of each, bugs, etc that youve encountered, stability, speed, battery life, lag, etc. Id like to get input from people who have actually used them.

From what I understand they are all compatible with custom kernels as well? Id really like to keep the HeyItsLou v9 kernel Im running. So far it seems like its working great for me.

iPhoneBlowz

Reaction score
Im stuck between the Warm Z Two Point Two, Magnolia, and Redemptive Revolution.

What are the strong points of each, bugs, etc that youve encountered, stability, speed, battery life, lag, etc. Id like to get input from people who have actually used them.

From what I understand they are all compatible with custom kernels as well? Id really like to keep the HeyItsLou v9 kernel Im running. So far it seems like its working great for me.

I'd really be interested as well. I've been using a Moto Droid since it came out and was pretty up on all the ROMs and kernels. I just got an Incredible and don't know where to begin.

OP
whitedragon551
Reaction score
I just went to Redemptive Revolution and I used Magnolia for a day. I prefer Redemptive. I like the GUI better out of the box. In terms of speed and stability so far I havent had an issue with either of them.

chalie1980

Reaction score
Personally i noticed that ultimate droid runs fastest for me when using the internet, plus its extreamly coustimizable, mass amount of text styles to choose from and a crap load of other stuff, way too much to mention plus battery life i went about 1 day and 2 hours on a single charge. I have a screen shot if you would like for me to post it. Well happy rom hunting....

chalie1980

Reaction score
Here ya go, UMMM I CANT TELL IF THEY GOT ATTACHED OR NOT....LET ME POST THIS AND SEE.

brando56894

Reaction score
I'd really be interested as well. I've been using a Moto Droid since it came out and was pretty up on all the ROMs and kernels. I just got an Incredible and don't know where to begin.

Thats how I was too. I flashed Incredibly Re-Engineered and loved it. The only thing is its ported from an Evo so it has some things like 4g settings left in.