What ROM & Kernel are you guys running?

Wolfgang

Reaction score
I finally crossed over into the darkside and rooted Nexii last night. I started out with GummyJar's latest rom with the included kernal. I have to say that I am very impressed. I played an entire round of golf with a course GPS app running the entire 4 hours, with LTE on, and (by mistake) Wifi still on. I finished the round with ~60% battery life! With my Droid X or my Droid Charge, I would be lucky to get through the round before the phone shut down. I am currently calibrating the battery stats, so there is even a posibility that the battery life improves over the next few weeks! GummyJar is running flawless and has the Facebook sync portion working perfectly. I will be donating to his team's beer fund for sure. I am coming from an OG Droid and have been running through various Ebay locked (bootloader) phones to keep me satiated during the numerous Nexus delays. It is such a relief to have a phone that roms so easily. Thanks go out to all of the developers who put so much time in to make our phones run awesome!

Last edited:

mathkid95

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I would suggest my Matr1x kernel.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Bfirebird101

Reaction score
All day baby. Th3orys AXI0M kicks major tail

Typed from my kickass LTE Galaxy Nexus running AXI0M 2.2 combined with the HON3Y(S)CR3AM theme. ON3 ROM TO RUL3 TH3M ALL.