What makes Liberty Great

penguinguy37

Reaction score
Hi Im new to ROMming. And I was wondering what makes Liberty Rom so great? Is it the battery life? speed? customizability? and does it work like a normal phone after the ROM has been flashed? with the market and verizon apps still working fine?

rayne58

Reaction score
As you said faster, longer battery life, and alot if customization with tons of themes and the tool box,

As for verizon apps idk but probably but for motorola apps no, they will not work.

As everyone will suggest make a backup first.. If you dont like it go back to what you were using

Hope I helped lol
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
no motorola makes apps and i have some on my phone and they work fine. I think he means Moto BLUR apps and not all them would work. The only verizon app that doesnt work or wont work is the backup assistant one(correct me if im wrong). As for the look ROMs should change how things look but this ROM and a few others do change things because they remove BLUR so they change the look of things. Liberty is a great ROM because its fast, and pretty damn customizable. Thats pretty much the basics of it but there is more to these ROMs. You just have to try each one and see if you like them, so make a backup first before you go flashing ROMs or Themes. Dont ask how to make backups because its been asked before and you can just do a simple google search or a search here in these forums and you would get alot of hits.