What is this?

sharkattack99

Silver Member
I keep getting this notification (see pic) I tap on it and nothing happens. What is it? I know it's saying storage is full but I don't know how to get to it to clear somethings out of it to keep that notification from coming back. It's really annoying.

6a3f242e0307fa256325967df9830059.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Looks like some sort of cloud sync. Maybe go into your accounts in settings and see if you can find a similar icon?

By the looks of it, I would guess Samsung account, but I wasn't aware that they had storage available to you. Of course, I barely utilized my Samsung account when I had one of their devices...

OP
sharkattack99

sharkattack99

Silver Member
I thought maybe it was that too but none of the accounts in my accounts section has that symbol thought it was Samsung account but it has an S in the middle, thought it was Samsung cloud but I never set that up cause I didn't see it to do so.

So and I didn't put anything in the one drive cloud storage. I'm at a loss of what this is. And where to go to get it unfull.

OP
sharkattack99

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Well that would really be weird cause I'm AT&T lol.

AT&T doesn't have a cloud do they?

OP
sharkattack99

sharkattack99

Silver Member
It's only showed since I got this s7 edge as a temp phone till the note 7 comes back.

OP
sharkattack99

sharkattack99

Silver Member
They do.

att-locker

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Sweet....got 50gbs free lol

Couldn't be that cause I just signed up for.

But thanks for the info....between that one drive, and Google Drive I'm set on cloud storage for a bit....lol

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Oh,I was thinking that the s7 rom,only 1G left,I'm just searching a way to get more space.
I have had a look at ATT,but only the big pic,I don't know what it is.
I'm looking for a better exchange for my s4. I'm a mess.:oops: