What faction are you??

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
So since we got this new forum going who all out there is playing?? What faction and level are you at??

Lvl2 almost lvl3 Resistance from central Ohio here...

Sent from Democles Base.

LostRacer

Reaction score
How are you guys leveling up? I can't find any portals to save my life?? I have to be doing something wrong.

Syko

Reaction score
No worries. Pretty much any Post Office, Library or Fire Department will have a portal. Also, architecture and public art or points of interest can be portals too. If they aren't then by all means use the in app portal submission tool to get one created. Zoom in on that intel map to find lower level & unclaimed portals for easy AP.

The best way to level up when you are low level is to find other higher level players....let them tear down the portals then you can claim them. Otherwise, you will struggle to take anything. If you don't know anyone that can help, try searching on G+ for your local area & join a community.

Also, this app has some useful info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/...alcalc&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

LostRacer

Reaction score
Thanks again. Great info. I've been waling around for a couple months wondering what to do next. I just found the community last month. lol. Hopefully I can progress now.

OP
jstafford1

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Thanks again. Great info. I've been waling around for a couple months wondering what to do next. I just found the community last month. lol. Hopefully I can progress now.

Main thing...use the Comm and work with your local faction mates. Theres a lot of good teams out there. They will help you level up and the comraderey is fun as well. Good luck out there...

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball"