What does everyone do for work?

SunnyFL

Reaction score
I'm a "Senior" but not quite retirement age! I work part-time for a local non-profit agency that assists the poor and homeless in the community.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I work in the marketing and circulation departments for Our State magazine. If you've ever been in a docotor's office in NC, you've probably hard of Our State. If not, ask your parents and grandparents!

Oh, and 24, almost 25. It's weird to be on the closer side of 30.

Last edited:

khojem

Reaction score
53 and systems software geek for some big bank

Trip

Reaction score
I'm 45 (or will be in 2 weeks), I do IT/Database work for a direct mail company in the Pittsburgh area.

Pretty much, if it has a chip in it, someone will bring it to me saying it wont work sometime and I'm supposed to fix it as well as do my own job :blink:... lol, such is the life of the "computer guy" in the office.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
am i the youngest here LOL...im 18 and im not a big business man lol but i just got a job at gamestop =]

Pinshooter

Reaction score
I can't beleive this! Not one of you schmooos said you were living in your parents basement, trying to make a living surfing the web! What kind of geek forum is this?

I'm 54 and I repair fire alarms for a living. Back in the military days, I blew thing up....

The Driod will be my first smart phone. I was going Idon't until I got wind of the droid and did some research on the web. It may not be perfect, but it's perfect for me....

Now if someone will create a really great ballistics ap I can take to Camp Perry next year....

hackthedroid

Reaction score
42, and slumming in retail until this economy turns around. Former Navy - sailed in everything from ballistic missile subs to carriers. The bulk of my background is in photojournalism.

Love customizing cellphones and run a few sites which are helping me pay the bills.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
am i the youngest here LOL...im 18 and im not a big business man lol but i just got a job at gamestop =]
Hah I think you are the youngest int he thread so far. Sooo... how about a free copy of MW2 for PS3 for a fellow Droid user? Night Vision goggles would be nice too. Thanks bro! :icon_ banana:

lol
I can't beleive this! Not one of you schmooos said you were living in your parents basement, trying to make a living surfing the web! What kind of geek forum is this?
I'm about to get married and still live with my parents :icon_eek: but its for good reasons and I don't sit in the basement with no job :lol:

denlem

Reaction score
I'm Dennis, and i'll be 48 in December. I've been unemployed since April after working with a company for 27 years. While with them, I was a lead operator running machines that build printed circuit boards. Now someone in China has my job.

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score
I'm Dennis, and i'll be 48 in December. I've been unemployed since April after working with a company for 27 years. While with them, I was a lead operator running machines that build printed circuit boards. Now someone in China has my job.

Dennis, my man, that sucks! But keep your head up brotha, 'cuz everything is gonna be alright!:pint: