What does everyone do for work?

Reaction score
34 years old, firefighter and rescue scuba diver. Everybody on my fire department calls me for tech advice with their phones lol.

thetruth

Reaction score
I work for UPS as a loader/unloader at the Long Beach Airport.

greenchicken

Reaction score
Fedex and a webmaster of a forum like this one (not the same subject) with almost 25,000 members and over 2 million page views per month

96accord

Reaction score
34 years old, firefighter and rescue scuba diver. Everybody on my fire department calls me for tech advice with their phones lol.

I get more calls for PC help not phone help. lol

Fedex and a webmaster of a forum like this one (not the same subject) with almost 25,000 members and over 2 million page views per month

What forum is it? That's alot of hits/members!

greenchicken

Reaction score

I get more calls for PC help not phone help. lol

What forum is it? That's alot of hits/members!

It's not appropriate for one forum to post a link to another forum without permission from the owner here who I do not know but if you want to PM me I will be glad to give you a link.
The website is totally unrelated to phones and it's related to the trucking industry

pkdesigns

Reaction score
if anybody needs some fresh custom wallpapers, go ahead and PM me :) it is after all what i do for work lol

phoenixdroid

Reaction score
Early 40s commercial real estate banker. I call my son when I need help with anything tech lol-he is 21.

bongoz

Reaction score
I deliver the phones (FEDX) and I still havent got one:icon_evil:

davidalolo

Reaction score
I dont work , I was laid off, and I'm a student. but I am looking for work.

808droid

Reaction score
I'm 46, and I troubleshoot and repair cable TV, DTV, HDTV, DP and Data Comm problems for a living.:greendroid: