What does everyone do for work?

Darkman6909

Reaction score
Im 17 i do Affiliate Marketing for a living, and Forex trading in my spare time.

MQAAord

Reaction score
I'm 34, a former flight attendant & flight attendant instructor.

I've been stay-home with my kids for the past 6 years. Currently reaching back out into the workforce with resurrecting my parents' photography business, aviation training consulting, and I published a book last year. So I'm a photographer, aviation consultant, author, & mom.

cgarnes

Reaction score
I'm 45 and a high school English teacher. Having said that, I have worked in banking, real estate (award-winning, as a matter-of-fact), provided professional continuing education to adults in various industries, and I have also worked as a systems admin for a mortgage company. I'm a "Jill-of-all-trades-and-master-of-none" - kinda sorta. I have a teen and a toddler, and I have exotic pets (as well as four dogs).

Yeah, I'm crazy, but I love my tech stuff!

rkcoll1

Reaction score
Hey folks. I am 33 and am an agronomist in Western Iowa. Looks like I am the only farm boy on here. Lol.

pete1230

Reaction score
i have 2 jobs and a business. either way, all of us have made the best decision yet: the DRRRRRROOOOOIIIIID! welcome to all! i have been with VZW for 10 years now, finally they will tie their huge and reliable network with an awesome device.

toejam

Reaction score
37 and a part time Flight Instructor/stay at home dad, while my wife makes the big bucks with her preschool.

Trever1t

Reaction score
im curious what everyone does to pay the bills. You can leave company names out if you want. And how old is everyone.

I'm 29 soon to be 30 :(

For work im a private charterboat captain and currently run daytrips from Ft Lauderdale Florida to the Bahamas.

Interesting. I ran boats in the Caribbean and here in California. I gave up being a charter boat skipper to work as materials engineer in Silicon Valley. I miss being at sea.

Southern_Belle

Reaction score
I'm 25,a Special Procedures Technologist in Electrophysiology. Basically we insert Pacemakers and Defibrilators and Ablations.

sir

Reaction score
I'm 26 and myself and my partner in crime run the entire desktop/server/network show at our company - so what is that Sys/Network/Windows/*nix/Security Admin/Engineer? =p).

Before this I was in Operations at a global bank, and before that I was a sysadmin for one of the world's largest hedge funds.

I am totally stoked to see such a wide range of ages, backgrounds, and professions. That is what the Internet is all about. Bringing together people who in real life probably would have never met each other.

Glad to have you all as my droid-brethren!

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
22 - Use to work at Apple, now im going back to school and work for a local Apple Repair shop in Bloomington, IN

Mongoose

Reaction score
Yikes..you are all making me feel ancient. I'm 56. I'm a retired soldier, Correctional Investigator and Social Security Tele Service Representative. Had fun in all three but then the years of abuse caught up to the body and I went south pretty quick. Now I'm fully retired and a stay at home Dad. Wife makes the big money...

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I develop apps for iphone.

Im also a partner for a photography studio that targets the entertainment industry.